Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Quickpassdriving.co.uk, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Quickpassdriving.co.uk will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Quickpassdriving.co.uk places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Quickpassdriving.co.uk in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Quickpassdriving.co.uk can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Quickpassdriving.co.uk, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Quickpassdriving.co.uk are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- However, Quickpassdriving.co.uk does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Quickpassdriving.co.uk is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- If a product offered by Quickpassdriving.co.uk itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Quickpassdriving.co.uk products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Quickpassdriving.co.uk disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Quickpassdriving.co.uk site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Quickpassdriving.co.uk arising from any product sold on the Quickpassdriving.co.uk site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Quickpassdriving.co.uk, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Quickpassdriving.co.uk. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.